- Injectable; supplied as lyophilized powder
- Each vial contains 108 mg of T20; reconstitute with 1.1mL of sterile water for injection for delivery of approximately 90 mg/1 mL.
|90 mg (1mL) subcutaneously BID
||Expected to undergo catabolism to its constituent amino acids, with subsequent recycling of the amino acids in the body pool
||Store at room temperature (up to 25ºC or 77ºF). Re-constituted solution should be refrigerated at 2ºC–8ºC (36ºF–46ºF) and used within 24 hours.
- Local injection site reactions (e.g., pain, erythema, induration, nodules and cysts, pruritus, ecchymosis) in almost 100% of patients
- Increased incidence of bacterial pneumonia
- HSR (<1% of patients): Symptoms may include rash, fever, nausea, vomiting, chills, rigors, hypotension, or elevated serum transaminases. Re-challenge is not recommended.