Clinical Trials Search Results
Safety and Efficacy of ADAPTAVIR's Ability to Eliminate Treatment-Resistant Infectious Virus in Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells (PBMCs)
Condition: HIV InfectionsNCT ID: NCT00951743
Phase II Study of the Efficacy of Peptide T in HIV-Positive Individuals With Cognitive Impairment.
Condition: HIV Infections; Cognition DisordersNCT ID: NCT00000392
A Phase I Trial of Intranasal Peptide T: Safety, Toxicity, and Pharmacokinetics in Human Immunodeficiency Virus-1 (HIV-1) Infected Patients.
Condition: HIV InfectionsNCT ID: NCT00000391
A Phase I Trial of Peptide T: Efficacy for the Neuropsychiatric Complications of Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS).
Condition: HIV Infections; Cognition DisordersNCT ID: NCT00000393
Intranasal Peptide T in the Treatment of Painful Peripheral Neuropathy of AIDS
Condition: HIV Infections; Peripheral Nervous System DiseaseNCT ID: NCT00002083
Clinical Trial News
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017
- Three-in-One Antibody Protects Monkeys from HIV-Like Virus
- Monday, September 11, 2017
- Focusing the Science-Driven HIV Research Enterprise
- Tuesday, September 5, 2017
- Drug Combination Reduces Risk of HIV Infection Among Teen Males
- Call 1-800-448-0440
(1 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET)
- Send us an email