News and Features
AIDSinfo Updates Consumer Fact Sheets on HIV Treatment
The updated AIDSinfo consumer fact sheets provide important information about HIV treatment. Each fact sheet includes a summary of key points and links to additional information and resources.
View the updated fact sheets:
- HIV Treatment: The Basics
- Just Diagnosed: Next Steps After Testing Positive for HIV
- When to Start Antiretroviral Therapy
- What to Start: Choosing an HIV Regimen
- FDA-Approved HIV Medicines
- Drug Resistance
- HIV Treatment Adherence
- Following an HIV Regimen: Steps to Take Before and After Starting HIV Medicines
- What is a Drug Interaction?
- HIV and Immunizations
March 20 is National Native HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
March 20 is National Native HIV/AIDS Awareness Day, a day to consider the impact of HIV/AIDS on American Indians, Alaska Natives, and Native Hawaiians (collectively referred to as Native people). The annual awareness day is set aside to promote HIV education and testing in Native communities.
To learn more about this important observance, visit the AIDSinfo National Native HIV/AIDS Awareness Day webpage [en español].