Guidelines for the Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections in HIV-Infected Adults and Adolescents
The information in the brief version is excerpted directly from the full-text guidelines. The brief version is a compilation of the tables and boxed recommendations.
Herpes Simplex Virus
Last Updated: September 17, 2015; Last Reviewed: January 27, 2017
|Treating Orolabial Lesions (Duration: 5–10 days)
|Chronic Suppressive Therapy
|For Acyclovir-Resistant Mucocutaneous HSV infections
- CDC | 2015 STD Treatment Guidelines
- HCV Guidance: Recommendations for Testing, Managing, and Treating Hepatitis C
- AIDSinfo Patient Materials: What is an Opportunistic Infection?
- AIDSource | HIV-Related Conditions
- AETC National HIV Curriculum
- How to Cite These Guidelines
- Adult and Adolescent OI Guidelines Archive