Guidelines for the Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections in Adults and Adolescents with HIV
The information in the brief version is excerpted directly from the full-text guidelines. The brief version is a compilation of the tables and boxed recommendations.
Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy/JC Virus Infection
Last Updated: November 13, 2018; Last Reviewed: June 26, 2019
|Key to Acronyms: ART = antiretroviral therapy; JCV = JC virus; PML = progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy.|
- CDC | 2015 STD Treatment Guidelines
- HCV Guidance: Recommendations for Testing, Managing, and Treating Hepatitis C
- AIDSinfo Patient Materials: What is an Opportunistic Infection?
- AIDSource | HIV-Related Conditions
- AETC National HIV Curriculum
- How to Cite These Guidelines
- Adult and Adolescent OI Guidelines Archive