Recommendations for the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs in Pregnant Women with HIV Infection and Interventions to Reduce Perinatal HIV Transmission in the United States
Last Updated: November 14, 2017; Last Reviewed: November 14, 2017
|Abrams, Elaine J.||M||ViiV||Advisory Board|
|Best, Brookie M.||M||PPD||DSMB
|C&R Research, Inc.||DSMB|
|Cohn, Susan E.
||M||Eli Lilly and Company
||M||AIDS Malignancy Consortium||DSMB|
|Flynn, Patricia M.||M||Merck
|Kourtis, Athena, P.||HHS||None||N/A|
|Lazenby, Gweneth B.
|Maupin, Robert T.
|Mofenson, Lynne M.
|Prioleau, Fatima Y.||M||None||N/A|
|Siberry, George K.||ES||None||N/A|
|Spector, Stephen A.||M||None||N/A|
|Squires, Kathleen E.
||M||Bristol Myers Squibb||Advisory Board|
|Eli Lilly and Company||Stockholder|
|Watts, D. Heather||HHS||None||N/A|
|Key to Acronyms: DSMB = Data Safety Monitoring Board; CC = Panel Co-Chairs; ES = Executive Secretary; ExOM = Ex Officio Member; HHS = Member from Department of Health and Human Services; M = Member; N/A = Not applicable; NVO = Nonvoting Observer|
- AIDSinfo Drug Database
- AIDSinfo Patient Materials: Preventing Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV
- AIDSinfo Patient Materials: HIV Medicines During Pregnancy and Childbirth
- AIDSinfo Patient Materials: Protecting Baby from HIV
- AETC National HIV Curriculum
- How to Cite These Guidelines
- Perinatal Guidelines Archive