Guidelines for the Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections in HIV-Infected Adults and Adolescents
The information in the brief version is excerpted directly from the full-text guidelines. The brief version is a compilation of the tables and boxed recommendations.
Appendix C: Panel Roster and Financial Disclosures
Last Updated: September 1, 2014; Last Reviewed: September 1, 2014
|Desruisseaux, Mahalia||Albert Einstein College of Medicine||None||N/A|
|Didier, Elizabeth||Tulane University||None||N/A|
|Ward, Honorine||Tufts University Medical School||None||N/A|
|Weiss, Louis*||Albert Einstein College of Medicine||NIH||Research Support|
|White, A. Clinton||University of Texas Medical Branch||None||N/A|
|Xiao, Lihua||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention||Water Research Foundation||Research Support|
|* Group lead
Note: Members were asked to disclose all relationships from 24 months prior to the updated date. The period of reporting was from September 1, 2012, through September 1, 2014.
- CDC | 2015 STD Treatment Guidelines
- HCV Guidance: Recommendations for Testing, Managing, and Treating Hepatitis C
- AIDSinfo Patient Materials: What is an Opportunistic Infection?
- AIDSource | HIV-Related Conditions
- AETC National HIV Curriculum
- How to Cite These Guidelines
- Adult and Adolescent OI Guidelines Archive