Guidelines for the Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections in Adults and Adolescents with HIV
The information in the brief version is excerpted directly from the full-text guidelines. The brief version is a compilation of the tables and boxed recommendations.
Appendix B: Panel Roster and Financial Disclosures
Last Updated: August 1, 2019; Last Reviewed: August 1, 2019
|Bhattacharya, Debika||University of California, Los Angeles||AbbVie||Research Support|
|National Institutes of Health||Research Support|
|Harris, Aaron||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
|Hawkins, Claudia||Northwestern University
||National Institutes of Health||Research Support|
|Peters, Marion||University of California, San Francisco||Abbott||Advisory Board|
|Thio, Chole*||Johns Hopkins University
||Sanofi U.S.||Research Support|
* Group lead
Note: Members were asked to disclose all relationships from 12 months prior to the updated date. The period of reporting was from August 1, 2018, through August 1, 2019.
- CDC | 2015 STD Treatment Guidelines
- HCV Guidance: Recommendations for Testing, Managing, and Treating Hepatitis C
- AIDSinfo Patient Materials: What is an Opportunistic Infection?
- AIDSource | HIV-Related Conditions
- AETC National HIV Curriculum
- How to Cite These Guidelines
- Adult and Adolescent OI Guidelines Archive