Guidelines for the Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections in Adults and Adolescents with HIV
The information in the brief version is excerpted directly from the full-text guidelines. The brief version is a compilation of the tables and boxed recommendations.
Appendix B: Panel Roster and Financial Disclosures
Last Updated: August 1, 2019; Last Reviewed: August 1, 2019
|Bowen, Anna||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention||None||N/A|
|Pham, Paul||Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine & Westview Urgent Care Medi Center||None||N/A|
|Sears, Cynthia*||Johns Hopkins University||United Kingdom-Cancer Research||Research Support|
|* Group lead
Note: Members were asked to disclose all relationships from 12 months prior to the updated date. The period of reporting was from August 1, 2018, through August 1, 2019.
- CDC | 2015 STD Treatment Guidelines
- HCV Guidance: Recommendations for Testing, Managing, and Treating Hepatitis C
- AIDSinfo Patient Materials: What is an Opportunistic Infection?
- AIDSource | HIV-Related Conditions
- AETC National HIV Curriculum
- How to Cite These Guidelines
- Adult and Adolescent OI Guidelines Archive