Guidelines for the Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections in HIV-Infected Adults and Adolescents
Appendix C: Panel Roster and Financial Disclosures
Last Updated: February 1, 2016; Last Reviewed: February 1, 2016
|Bolan, Gail||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention||None||N/A|
|Ghanem, Khalil||Johns Hopkins University||None||N/A|
|Hollier, Lisa||Baylor College of Medicine||None||N/A|
|Hook, Edward W.
||University of Alabama at Birmingham
||Honoraria, Research Support
|Sena, Arlene||University of North Carolina||None||N/A|
|Stoner, Brad||Washington University School of Medicine||None||N/A|
|Workowski, Kim*||Emory University||Bristol-Myers Squibb||Research Support|
* Group lead
Note: Members were asked to disclose all relationships from 24 months prior to the updated date. The period of reporting was from February 1, 2014, through February 1, 2016.
- CDC | 2015 STD Treatment Guidelines
- HCV Guidance: Recommendations for Testing, Managing, and Treating Hepatitis C
- AIDSinfo Patient Materials: What is an Opportunistic Infection?
- AIDSource | HIV-Related Conditions
- AETC National HIV Curriculum
- How to Cite These Guidelines
- Adult and Adolescent OI Guidelines Archive