Guidelines for the Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections in Adults and Adolescents with HIV
The information in the brief version is excerpted directly from the full-text guidelines. The brief version is a compilation of the tables and boxed recommendations.
Appendix B: Panel Roster and Financial Disclosures
Last Updated: May 14, 2019; Last Reviewed: May 14, 2019
|Benson, Constance||University of California, San Diego||Dr. Benson has served on an advisory and a data monitoring board for GlaxoSmithKline/ViiV Healthcare and received research grants awarded to her institution from Gilead Sciences, Inc. Her spouse has served as a consultant to CytoDyn, Gilead Sciences, Inc, Pfizer, and Vir Biotechnology; has received grant support from Gilead Sciences, Inc; and holds stock or stock options in Antiva Biosciences and CytoDyn.|
|Brooks, John T.||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention||None||N/A|
|Holmes, King||University of Washington School of Medicine||Merck||Honoraria|
|Masur, Henry||National Institutes of Health||None||N/A|
|Pau, Alice||National Institutes of Health||None||N/A|
Note: Members were asked to disclose all relationships from 24 months prior to the updated date. The period of reporting was from May 1, 2017, through May 1, 2019.
- CDC | 2015 STD Treatment Guidelines
- HCV Guidance: Recommendations for Testing, Managing, and Treating Hepatitis C
- AIDSinfo Patient Materials: What is an Opportunistic Infection?
- AIDSource | HIV-Related Conditions
- AETC National HIV Curriculum
- How to Cite These Guidelines
- Adult and Adolescent OI Guidelines Archive