Guidelines for the Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections in HIV-Infected Adults and Adolescents
The information in the brief version is excerpted directly from the full-text guidelines. The brief version is a compilation of the tables and boxed recommendations.
Appendix C: Panel Roster and Financial Disclosures
Last Updated: February 1, 2016; Last Reviewed: February 1, 2016
|Benson, Constance||University of California, San Diego||None||N/A|
|Brooks, John T.||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention||None||N/A|
|Holmes, King||University of Washington School of Medicine||None||N/A|
|Kaplan, Jonathan*||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention||None||N/A|
|Masur, Henry||National Institutes of Health||None||N/A|
|Pau, Alice||National Institutes of Health||None||N/A|
Note: Members were asked to disclose all relationships from 24 months prior to the updated date. The period of reporting was from March 1, 2014, through March 1, 2016.
* Retired from the panel in March, 2016
- CDC | 2015 STD Treatment Guidelines
- HCV Guidance: Recommendations for Testing, Managing, and Treating Hepatitis C
- AIDSinfo Patient Materials: What is an Opportunistic Infection?
- AIDSource | HIV-Related Conditions
- AETC National HIV Curriculum
- How to Cite These Guidelines
- Adult and Adolescent OI Guidelines Archive