Guidelines for the Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections in Adults and Adolescents with HIV
The information in the brief version is excerpted directly from the full-text guidelines. The brief version is a compilation of the tables and boxed recommendations.
Appendix B: Panel Roster and Financial Disclosures
Last Updated: September 1, 2014; Last Reviewed: September 1, 2014
|Kim, David*||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention||None||N/A|
|Peters, Philip||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention||None||N/A|
* Group lead
Note: Members were asked to disclose all relationships from 24 months prior to the updated date. The period of reporting was from September 1, 2012, through September 1, 2014.
- CDC | 2015 STD Treatment Guidelines
- HCV Guidance: Recommendations for Testing, Managing, and Treating Hepatitis C
- AIDSinfo Patient Materials: What is an Opportunistic Infection?
- AIDSource | HIV-Related Conditions
- AETC National HIV Curriculum
- How to Cite These Guidelines
- Adult and Adolescent OI Guidelines Archive