The AIDSinfo fact sheets provide easy-to-understand information on a variety of HIV-related topics.
- HIV Treatment: The Basics
- Just Diagnosed: Next Steps After Testing Positive for HIV
- When to Start Antiretroviral Therapy
- What to Start: Choosing an HIV Regimen
- FDA-Approved HIV Medicines
- Drug Resistance
- HIV Medication Adherence
- Following an HIV Regimen: Steps to Take Before and After Starting HIV Medicines
- HIV and Immunizations
- What is a Drug Interaction?
(1 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET)
- Send us an email